Security is critical to your growing business and to customer satisfaction, so protecting customer data and other assets should be a top priority. Extensive security capabilities built into the Microsoft Azure platform, combined with the security tools and intelligence provided by Microsoft, provide all you need for your help improve your organization’s security posture. Use multi-layered, built-in security controls and unique threat intelligence from Azure to help identify and protect against rapidly evolving threats. Give your business the security you need with Microsoft Azure.
Build on a Secure Foundation
Maintaining infrastructure security requires you to make substantial investments and resources without clear Return on Investment (ROI). Azure delivers state-of-the-art security from physical data centers to cloud infrastructure and operations. This helps your business reduce infrastructure security costs and helps safeguard your data in the cloud, this results in saving your company time and money.
Physical Data Center Security
- Microsoft designs, builds and operates data centers that are protected by industry leading security systems.
- Extensive layers of protection help reduce the risk of unauthorized physical access to data and data center resources.
- Data Centers are certified to comply with the most comprehensive portfolio of internationally-recognized standards and certifications of any cloud service provider.
Cloud Infrastructure Security
- Azure is a multi-tenant cloud, segregating customer data, resources and networks, and includes platform-level protections against threats such as a denial-of-service-attack (DDoS).
- Azure provides custom built hardware with integrated security attestation secure boot and continuous firmware pen testing.
- Microsoft cybersecurity experts practice war game exercises and perform live site penetration testing to actively scan for vulnerabilities and remediate them quickly.
- More than 3,500 global security experts across Microsoft’s Cyber Defense Operations Center, Digital Crimes Unit and other teams work together to protect the Azure infrastructure.
- You control your data and access to it in Azure. Any operational help from Microsoft requires your explicit approval with least privileged access provided to complete the task.
- 24/7 operation to detect and respond to any potential threats with quick notification through the security incident management team.
Built-In Security Controls
It’s hard to maintain a strong security posture when security controls are not intuitive and need to be configured separately. Azure includes built-in security controls across a breadth of services that help you protect data and workloads and quickly and manage risk across hybrid environments. Integrated partner solutions let you easily transition existing protections to the cloud.
- Azure active directory lets users extend identity and access policies across multiple environments.
- Ensure authorized access to resources with role-based access, multifaceted authentication and single sign-on.
- Users can establish secure connections to and within Azure using virtual networks, network security groups, VPN and ExpressRoute.
- Host firewall and antimalware protects hosts from malicious network traffic.
- Services like Web Application Firewall and Azure DDoS Protection safeguard and ensure app availability.
- Data encryption controls are built into services from virtual machines to storage and SQL database.
- As data moves between the cloud and customers, data can be protected using industry-standard encryption protocols.
- Azure Key Vault enables users to safeguard and control. , cryptographic keys and other secrets used by cloud apps and services.
- Azure Information Protection will help classify, label and protect your sensitive data in apps.
- Azure enables actionable adaptive protections that identify and mitigate risk and reduce exposure to attacks.
- Just-in-time, controlled access to management ports on Azure Virtual Machines (VM’s) reduces the network attack surface.
- Use built-in behavioral analytics and machine learning to identify attacks and zero-day exploits.
- Unified view of security across all on-premises and cloud workloads with Azure Security Center.
- Continuous monitoring and security assessments to ensure compliance and remediate any vulnerabilities.
- Interactive tools and contextual threat intelligence for streamlined investigation.
- Extensive logging and integrations with existing SIEM’s to simplify the SOC experience.
- Azure has a vibrant partner ecosystem, so it’s easy to integrate trusted cloud security vendors.
- The Azure Marketplace includes partner solutions across areas like anti-malware, networking, security, encryption, monitoring an alerting application security authentication and more
- Makes it easier to apply consistent security across hybrid environments
Unique Intelligent Insights
Redefined Threat Detection and Response
- You can get actionable insights from Microsoft that are analyzed across vast sources like 18 billion Bing web pages, 400 billion emails, 1 billion Windows device updates and 450 billion monthly authentications.
- The Microsoft Intelligent Security Graph makes sense of trillions of data points that mean almost nothing in isolation.
- Machine learning, behavioral analytics, application-based intelligence and Microsoft data scientists combine to analyze the flood of data. The resulting insights inform all Microsoft security solutions, which communicate with and learn from each other, helping detect and address threats faster.
Benefit from Microsoft’s unmatched scale and experience running trusted enterprise cloud services around the globe. Leverage our deep investments in technology, operational processes, and expertise to provide a trusted platform for your cloud initiatives. With Dynamic Consultants Group and Microsoft as your ally, you can take advantage of the cloud quicker while reducing security and compliance costs and minimizing risk to your organization.