What do you think of when you hear about Human Resources (HR)? For me, I think of it as one of the main pillars in a business today. Without a reliable HR team and platform, we would we would face immense pressure as an organization. As an HR Manager working with small to large companies, I believe that Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Talent is the best Human Capital Management (HCM) solution in the market. For example, did you know that Talent has out-of-the-box capabilities that automatically calculate the potential wage gap between your employees? This solution benefits, not only our HR staff, but the entirety of our organization.
Now, you could be thinking, what if we come across a problem? Is Talent still the best solution for our HR team? Yes. Six years as an HR Manager, I have come across several obstacles during my career. With Talent, I am able to use the tools and resources available to my advantage and easily overcome issues that may arise. Having the right technology empowers managers to utilize HR leaders even more. With the pool of functions that we must perform, it would be best to provide teams with a sophisticated HCM software that makes work seamless and efficient. In this article, I have listed my recommendations of 10 HCM Software’s that simplify people management and boost our HR teams.
1. Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Talent
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Talent is the #1 solution in the market. As Microsoft Partners, Talent is the main hub for our HR Team. Dynamics 365 for Talent uses the power of Office 365 and LinkedIn to attract, hire, onboard, and retain talented people. When we add Dynamics 365 for Talent into our HR architecture, we unleash the power of the Microsoft Cloud — creating a more secure, intelligent, and connected organization. With a top of the line and completely integrated solution, we can modernize recruiting, applicant tracking, and employee onboarding.
Having the processes together and easy accessibility, the options are limitless. Integration of Talent with Power BI and Reporting gives our team, extensible features to use.
With Talent we are guaranteed to:
- Hire the right people faster (With integration through LinkedIn)
- Set up employees for success
- Develop and upskill talent
- Build a high-performance team
- Drive operational excellence and impact
- Strengthen core HR programs
With Workday you can easily plan, recruit, and develop talent, using one single system. Workday helps you prioritize security and privacy so you can be GDPR compliant. It also gives you to ability to visualize future employees and prospects in a flash with multi-view dashboards, models, and interactive charts.
Workday HCM provides complete visibility into your global workforce and better user experience, so you can keep people engaged and help them grow.
Benefits of Workday includes the ability to:
- Engage people on-the-go and on their preferred device.
- Take action and respond to changes on the fly.
- Use one version of a single system across the entire organization.
- Make better business decisions based on contextual insight.
- Get a full view of talent, labor, and cost with an HCM application that’s one with finance and payroll.
3. Oracle’s PeopleSoft
Oracle’s PeopleSoft HCM software delivers a complete set of human resource functionality that enables HR teams to increase productivity, accelerate business performance, and lower cost of overall ownership.
What Core HR function modules does Oracle’s Peoplesoft have?
- Workforce Management
- Labor rules & Monitoring
- Workforce Service delivery
- Talent Management
Benefits of this solution are the ability to increase employee engagement and retention. This includes features from recruiting to retirement, attracting top talent with advanced recruiting tools, optimizing performance with proactive analytics, and streamlining HR processes with a complete HCM Cloud Suite.
4. Kronos Workforce Central
The Kronos Workforce Central suite of workforce management solutions can be configured to help control labor costs, increase productivity, minimize compliance risk, and engage employees more for stronger business results from start to finish. With this software, you can completely manage employees without industry or location limits. Kronos can be easily accessed wherever you are, at any time..
One central, automated solution
As a HR manager you have the ability to edit and view schedules, track employee time and attendance, administer time requests, and measure productivity. This is streamlined through automation to engage your workforce and improve business results.
With Kronos you have the flexibility to access real-time information and personalized onyour PC or mobile device to empower employees to make informed decisions. This accessibility creates a seamless work environment for both the Hiring Managers and Human Resources Team.
The platform reporting, and analytics provides managers and executives with immediate visibility into standardized and accurate data, alerts and dashboards. With dashboards, you can view a comprehensive analysis of day-to-day activities allowing your organization to make quicker business decisions
Key features in this solution include:
- Workforce Timekeeper
- Workforce Scheduler
- Workforce Absence Manager
- Workforce Analytics
- Workforce Mobile
- Workforce Task Management
- Data Collection
5. Netsuite Suite People
NetSuite Suite People weaves company data throughout the Suite, giving your team complete control over the HR processes. Managers and HR professionals will feel empowered with SuitePeople with their features. You will be able to streamline new prospects, employee tasks, relevant information, employee onboarding, payroll, promotions, and company compensation all in a single suite.
Do you have a large, midsized, or small fast-growing businesses?
SuitePeople provides services to business of all sizes. With this software, you gain industry-specific functionality, spanning a broad range of industries and company sizes.
This solution is flexible to fit your business needs, has role-based security, universal data access, unified access, and the ability to reach out globally.
6. CEIPAL Workforce
With CEIPAL Workforce, you can have all your employee information available in-office or on-the-go. Employees can update their own relevant information directly into the employee self-service platform. Almost everyone has an experience where you need to quickly access or enter data.. CEIPAL has a mobile app to manage everything from employee profiles, time-off requests, employee and client expenses, and timesheets directly from a phone, or tablet.
Some benefits of this solution include the ability to foster more employee engagement, enhance the team’s understanding of overall business performance, and improve understanding of employee details through an intuitive workforce management software.
Some features that are included in this software are:
- Central Employee Location
- Expense Tracking
- Leave Management
- Workforce Analytics
- Asset Management
HRWeb solution gives us full access to manage the full employee lifecycle. You will be able to view and edit data from staffing to compensation, to career growth with a reliable HCM system. You will be able to gain control of absent employees, time-off request and increase overall HR efficiency. Also, your employees can request or make changes on the go and from any device.
A benefit of this solution is that the express approval interface makes it easier for managers to approve/deny a request with a single click.. Email reminders and notifications are sent automatically to both managers and all employees to keep everyone on the same page.
Features of this HCM software include:
- Time & Attendance View
- Performance Management
- Applicant & Employee Tracking
- Employee Training
- Employee Behavior View
8. Vibe HCM
Vibe HCM offers both HR transactions and compliance, and strategic employee engagement in one HCM platform. Vibe gives the entire team of a midsize or large business, full accessibility and accurate views.
What features does Vibe HCM provide management teams?
This solution offers HR recruiting, onboarding, communication and connection, talent development and recognition, and engagement measurement delivered via two packaged editions: Essentials and Edge.
Recruit New Employees
- Showcase unique company values with buildable career sites. You can support referrals with social sharing, while delivering a personable candidate experience. The tools provided lets your company automate full applicant tracking, from the interview to the hiring process.
- Make new hires feel welcome with complete engagement during pre-boarding and onboarding. Give your new hires all the resources they need, with the ability to live chat, gain mentors support and access social communities. Empower your new employees with the new hire ‘self-service’ feature
Communication & Connection
- Go beyond transactions. Keep your new hires engaged with strategic engagement initiatives, while connecting employees to your company culture with branded, personalized experiences. Vibe HCM is built–in with role-based content, social tools, communities, and talent profiles, revolving around company views and needs.
- The backbone of any organization starts at open positions, jobs, locations, and hierarchies. Vibe delivers a customizable HR platform for automating core HR, self-service, payroll, compliance, benefits management and time tracking.
Develop & Recognize
- From a new hire to a senior employee, everyone wants to feel involved in the company and valued as a person. Use this solution to deliver innovative peer recognition tools to keep employees motivated.
- Vibe HCM mentions switching up their reviews from the typical yearly review and instead provides agile coaching and HR performance tools. With Vibe you can continue to develop employee and individual career paths with learning, development, talent assessment, and succession planning tools.
- Measure unprecedented visibility into your workforce. With Vibe, you have the ability to pulse surveys, feedback tools, HR dashboards, reporting and analytics. View new and future talent in a completely new perspective with this software.
BambooHR is a cloud-based Human Resourse software, servicing small and midsize businesses. BambooHR offers growing companies a human resource information system (HRIS), that includes an applicant tracking system (ATS), and HRIS tools to manage all aspects of the employee lifecycle.
Here are some of the HR benefits that BambooHR provides:
- Cloud-based software
- Gain access to people data & analytics
- Manage workflows & approvals
- Track new applicants and potential hires
- Track and manage employee timesheets
- Manage overall performance
Similar to BambooHR, PurelyHR is also a cloud-based management solution for small to midsize businesses. The system’s core modules allow HR departments to track staff, leave requests and approvals, as well as manage diverse time off policies and hierarchies.
Additional modules that are unique to PurelyHR are time clock and timesheet solutions. It also offers an e-signature platform for warnings and other important documents.
Empower HR management and employees by:
- Letting employees manage their own data
- Easily submitting time off requests
- Automating mundane processes
- Using staff to search by name, employee ID, department or office
Specific modules allow companies to easily create experiences that will keep new talent engaged and productive. There is an abundance of customizable solutions and add-ons that help you build your own package to match the company culture and needs.
Did I present you with a good argument? After reviewing the Top 10 HCM software solutions, I believe that Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Talent is still the lead solution for not only our HR teams, but for employees as well.With a fully integrated and complete solution, it’s hard to top. When we add Dynamics 365 for Talent into our HR Architecture, we unleash the power of the Microsoft Cloud, thus creating a more secure, intelligent, and connected organization. When we implement Talent with our companies, we immediately gain access to ‘Attract’, ‘Onboard’, and ‘Core HR’ bringing all the tools we need into our team.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Talent is the best Human Capital Management (HCM) solution in the market. With the out-of-the-box capabilities that automatically calculate the potential wage gap between employees, Dynamics 365 for Talent stands out from the competition. With the best solution in the market today, we gain benefits, not only for our HR staff, but the entirety of our organization.
If you are looking to empower your HR team, prospects, and employees, we will help you take the next step and integrate Talent into your organization. Feel free to contact us and discuss what is best for your growing company!