The vast majority of businesses today utilize technology. Many benefit from investing in an IT infrastructure where systems can be implemented gradually. Dynamics 365 is the answer for most companies. Did you know that 91% of Fortune 500 companies are already using Dynamics 365? At Microsoft Inspire, Satya Nadella focused on the continuous growth of Microsoft’s digital technology with this platform. Here’s why.
Dynamics 365 is a major asset for a company’s technical support and their overall business processes. It includes products ranging from sales, marketing, customer management, finances, etc. In order to provide a seamless view for customers, it is essential to combine Dynamics 365 with other platforms. A major aspect of the platform is the easy integration with other Microsoft solutions, as well as countless third-party applications. If you are a small, mid, or large business, the integration can be accomplished without a large-scale configuration. Take advantage of managing your business with this end-to-end solution by integrating these platforms within Dynamics 36, in order to make it a valuable tool for your business.Are you wondering which platform is most useful to you? Follow along with the list below, and you can find your answer.
I was recently able to work within Power BI for the first time and it blew me away by how many features there are. Power BI is a primary business tool that delivers insights seamlessly when integrating into Dynamics 365. With this integration you will be able to view dashboards and reports from Power BI on the web pages, if the Power Bi visualization from the Portal Admin Center is enabled. Using the Power BI tools allows you to explore the data and create rich reports and dashboards, quickly.
- Users will also have access to dashboards and charts and can use them interactively on multiple devices.
- Embed dashboards and reports developed in a new workspace of Power BI by enabling ‘Power BI Embedded” service integration.
- Automatically refresh data from Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Author reports and share dashboards with colleagues through Power BI
Collaboration is a primary focus in business today, don’t you agree? SharePoint is the ultimate collaboration tool for content management that simplifies how users store, find and share data. It assists in creating a productive environment with secure access to documents and information that are required to make business decisions. Integrating Sharepoint enables users to store and manage documents in the context of Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement application records. You can also:
- Utilize Sharepoint’s document management abilities by checking the document in and out, viewing history, and changing document properties.
- Users don’t have to worry about Dynamics 365 instance running out of storage since Sharepoint offers more.
- Enable non-Dynamics 365 users to access SharePoint documents with permissions
- Store information related to leads, opportunities and services.
Do you work within several applications daily? I get it, it can be frustrating, and you can lose focus from jumping from one to another. With the Office 365 integration, you can improve managing your customer interaction using the cloud services. Users can better ensure their employees’ productivity by making their day-to-day tasks simpler with easy access to these applications. With the Office integration you can also:
- Collaborate more efficiently with your team across multiple devices
- Create leads within the Outlook App, directly from your email
- Be able to track notes for leads and opportunities with One Note
- Have real communication with your customers, colleagues, and team members without leaving Dynamics 365
- With Yammer, work together with teams and collaborate easier.
Saving time and selling more is the goal for any company. However, with this seamless integration with Dynamics 365 and Office 365, team productivity is reinvented. This creates a more accessible way for companies to work in an efficient manner. Tracking emails, sharing notes and insights seems tedious when you have to log into separate applications to manage it. This integration alleviates the extra step and allows users to:
- Automatically link Outlook emails to contacts and opportunities that are associated with their Dynamics 365 records.
- Develop activity lists for email replies, and schedules them as tasks automatically
- Track email activity on any device and attach knowledge-based articles within the email
With Dynamics 365 integration with Exchange Online, you can synchronize the two platforms together. Now, your appointments, contacts, tasks, deadlines and customer communication in one place. How convenient is that? The synchronization also enables Dynamics 365 for Outlook, folder tracking, and integrated mailbox management. More features include:
- Efficiently collaborate by generating automated emails from within Dynamics 365
- Manage emails associated with a contact, account, opportunity, or case.
- Add contacts from Dynamics 365 directly from an email
- Allow folder tracking by dragging an email to an Exchange folder and automatically begin tracking in Dynamics 365
- Integrating One Note into Dynamics 365 allows you to collect your thoughts, ideas, plans and research in one single area. Taking notes is an everyday task when working with multiple leads or teams. This can make it difficult to recover previous interactions, opportunity details, quotes and orders. However, with the integration, users can easily enjoy an interactive platform for the notes. User can also:
- Manage pending leads in a more organized manner
- Take notes for each opportunity and lead more easily
- Create a OneNote tab for each new record and be able to attach unstructured notes to them
Yammer is a powerful tool to network within your company and ease all communication. This platform enhances your organizations’ overall collaboration by having a centralized place for conversations to stay level with the latest updates across teams. Yammer integration creates an immersive group experience with the easy navigation pane where you can join conversations anytime, from anywhere. Yammer also offers:
- Create and edit documents instead of sharing information through emails
- Certain record types can be enabled to automatically trigger a Yammer post
- Group Update feed provides a workflow of relevant content in your group.
- Easy navigation between the feed and groups
- Attach multiple images and markup the photo to show others what you see
Build Your Company Experience
Dynamics 365 is a major asset for a company’s technical support and their overall business processes. Take advantage of managing your business with this end-to-end solution by integrating these seven platforms within Dynamics 365.
In one way, shape or form in any business, communication and collaboration are occurring on a day-to-day basis in order to drive efficiency. While some businesses may face challenges, integrating these platforms provides a more seamless communication tool entirely. Building this experience for your business, customers and team can be a challenge, but it can also provide the flexibility to adapt to change. As we all know, Microsoft is ever-changing. With a unified integration with a host of products, you can take your overall productivity goal to a new level. Power BI, SharePoint, Exchange, OneNote and Yammer can set your communication and collaboration to a new standard.