One of the most important things in maintaining a good business is having good customer service management. After all, customers are the fuel that keeps your organization up and running. Just as low-quality fuel can damage an engine, unsatisfied customers may very likely bring down the sales and business of your company.
“A happy customer might tell a friend, but an unhappy one will tell the world”
This is where Dynamics 365 comes in to play to help your organization. The Service Module in Dynamics 365 allows you to manage and track customer service activity in your organization.
With Dynamics 365 you can:
- Track customer issues through cases.
- Automate case assignments based on customer type, industry, and product type among a wide range of other factors.
- Easily manage cases by individual or team with personalized views and dashboards
- Share information in the knowledge base.
- Create queues and route cases to the right channels.
- Create and track service levels through service level agreements (SLAs).
- Define service terms through entitlements.
- Manage performance and productivity through reports and dashboards.
- Create and schedule services.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 service management is designed to support incident-based services called Cases. Dynamics 365 also features a knowledge base to provide an area to store instructions, answer customer’s questions, and troubleshoot information to previous incidents for future use. New support incidents are tracked under the contact or account so you can view current and past incidents for that record.
A 360-degree view of each customer’s journey enables agents to anticipate needs and personalize every interaction.
You will also increase collaboration within your customer service teams by having a more connected view throughout the company. Your team will have a full view of the support history, allowing for more informed decisions, and better customer relationships.
Your resources, like times and materials, can also be tracked with Microsoft Dynamics CRM. Use Microsoft Dynamics 365 as a multi-functional tool and factor in resources from different Microsoft Dynamics CRM users, groups, facilities or equipment.
Your service activities can also take time and stock of available materials into consideration. You’ll never run out or be overbooked when you use Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
When managing multiple resources, rely on the built-in calendar functionality in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Reserving or requesting a time for a resource or equipment is easy to manage within the service activity.
- Effectively schedule and manage your team with a central view of both service calendars and resource availability.
- You can manage the work hours of users to account for holidays or schedule changes.
- Provide clarity across departments, and make it easy for the customer service team to manage and set expectations with your clients.
Business Intelligence and Analytics
- Measure and track the effectiveness and efficiency of your service department by leveraging out of the box service reporting.
- Easily manage your data with customizable, built-in real time dashboards.
- Analyze your data and evaluate your performance at an individual, team, business unit, and organizational level.
These are just some of the customer services features that make Dynamics 365 such a powerful product! Contact us to get more information on how Dynamic Consultants Group and Dynamics 365 can improve your bottom line and grow your business.