From February 29 to March 2, we will be sponsoring D365 Dubai Summit. It is the largest Dynamics 365 & Power Platform conference in EMEA in 2020. Hosted by the Microsoft Community, this is the largest conference focused on offering deep-dive sessions covering topics such as Dynamics 365, Unified Operations, Retail, and the Power Platform. The special guest this year will be the General Manager of Dynamics 365, Mohammed Alam. He will be accompanied by the world’s leading experts from the largest Dynamics Implementations that will share expertise to help you succeed on projects. Free tickets for up to 500 attendees will be at the Dubai Mall Hotel. Are you ready to attend?
As a sponsor of this event, we will be able to network with experts, users, and partners to show how our White Label Consulting services are making partnerships grow. We drive innovation and gain insight into our partner’s needs to have a better understanding of what success means for them.
Day 1: February 29 – D365 Saturday Conference
- The main event! As stated above, the event will be the largest Dynamics focused conferences in EMEA that cover an array of topics for the Microsoft community. Don’t miss out on networking with like-minded individuals in the industry and staying up to date on the latest changes across all platforms.
Day 2: March 1 – Power Platform Workshop
- This day will be filled with how to get started with the Power Platform. You will learn how to build business scenario tracks, setting up an organization, and understanding licenses, users, security roles, and admin.
Day 3: March 2 – Customer Engagement CDS Core MB200 Exam Cram
- Attend this day to get certified training for the MB-200 – Microsoft Power Platform + Dynamics 365 Core. It includes perform discovery, planning, and analysis of Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement and Model–Driven Apps.
Five Learning Tracks
1. General Microsoft
- This includes the keynote session with Muhammed Alam, closing keynotes, giveaways, and Q&A sessions you want to attend.
2. Dynamics 365
- Learn about the most recent upgrades, AI, Field Service, Marketing Automation, Azure, and more.
3. Unified Operations
- JJ Foods provides a case study to showcase their results. Also, learn more about Dynamics 365 Human Resources, events in F&O and upgrading AX code, and taking a deep dive into security.
4. Retail & Business Central
- Learn more about Business Central AI, ISV solutions for BC, Retail, POS and e–commerce – all while exploring the differences between NAV and Business Central
5. Power Platform
- Explore the basics of Power Platform, AI Builder, Integrations, Power Automate, Portals and CI for Deployment
Our CEO, Dustin Domerese, and VP of Sales & Marketing, Josh Santiago, will be speaking in a few sessions at D365 Dubai Summit. Dustin is a technology innovator in the Microsoft ecosystem and has extensive technical experience within the CRM, ERP, and Software Development industries. He will be speaking at 3 different sessions.
Josh has 10+ years’ experience in Sales & Marketing Management Industries: Technology, Automotive, Telecom, Retail, and Media Experience: CRM 2011+, F&O/AX, and BC/NAV. Implementation Consulting, Business Process Consulting. Sales, Marketing, Leadership and, Team Management. He will be speaking at 2 different sessions.
Here is a brief overview of the 5 sessions, so you don’t miss out!
Dustin’s Speaking Engagements
Delete your Integrations! Patterns for System Integration Beyond Data Movement
- Want to learn the right way to solve a business problem? It may not be easy, but Dustin will discuss the pros and cons of various integration patterns to help you navigate through different methods for the RIGHT solution.
Stop the Emails Already! Alternative Solutions to Email Notifications
- This session will provide you with the pros and cons of the several methods of notifications you experience daily with Teams, SharePoint, Email, etc. Which is the right or best way?
How Do I Get People to Use My System? User Adoption Challenges and Practical Solutions.
- Dustin will provide you with real-life examples and tips that will spark new ideas on how to identify leaders, engage users, and encourage a culture of change to increase overall adoption in your business applications.
Josh’s Speaking Engagement’s
Artificial Intelligence: Time to Stop Talking About it and Start Using it
- We have been focused on big data for years. Gathering it, storing it, creating reports on it. We have even been talking about AI for years, but it is 2020! The time is now to find the value in all that data. With AI for Dynamics 365, you can take back control of your data and begin leveraging it to give you new insights and help your organization grow, identify trends, and bring about true disruption to your industry.
Dynamics 365 Human Resources: Fitting It into the Stack
- The hiring process has undergone a major technological shift in the last year, using AI to source candidates, interactions with bots, and connecting platforms around the globe. Talent management has become critical to scalable business growth, and it is forcing organizations to re-examine how they attract, develop, retain, and engage employees. Come and learn how Microsoft Talent is integrating with the Dynamics 365 stack and the Power Platform to simplify data management, candidate pipeline, and even recruiting with LinkedIn. Join us as we look at best practices for how Microsoft Talent tackles candidate sourcing, screening, matching, and minimizing bias and Promoting Diversity.
If you are a part of the Microsoft Community, this event will give you the knowledge and connections needed to expand your business. D365 Dubai Summit will provide you with learning tracks from 5 different platforms; this includes sitting in on a certified training course. AS a sponsor of the event, we are excited to learn from like-minded individuals like you, and we want a chance to show you why our White Label Consulting services are setting us apart in the Microsoft Community. Do you want to discuss how we can help your business succeed? Schedule a time to meet with us!
Samantha is the Partner Marketing Manager at Dynamic Consultants Group. She has a bachelor’s and a master’s degree that are marketing communications related. She has been working in the Marketing field for 7 years now. Sam specializes in creating the content strategy for the marketing department, publishing blogs, planning and organizing all aspects of company events, conferences, and the overall marketing department’s day-to-day tasks. She is passionate about the tech community because of the constant innovation that occurs, especially in the Microsoft Partner Network.