Dynamics 365 for Project Service Automation capabilities provide an end-to-end solution, including the project contract, available resources, budget and costs, project management, and deadlines. Project Service helps sales and delivery teams engage customers and ensure on-time and on-budget delivery with Opportunity Management, Project Planning, Resource Management, Team Collaboration, Time and Expenses, Customer Billing Service, and Analytics.
Manage Projects with Confidence
Earn Customer Trust
- Ensure project deliveries reflect the terms of the contract, approved work, and expenses.
- Dynamics 365 for Project Service Automation enables employees to record time and expenses through the solution or in the mobile app, it ensures you will generate accurate project invoices that will be transparent and accurate, therefore increasing client satisfaction and reducing the potential for rejected invoices.
Project Planning & Precision Management
The Project Service Automation capabilities help you manage your project from opportunity to completion.
- Visualize accurate cost, effort, and revenue, and achieve predictable project delivery.
- Provide project managers with dashboards and reports to review, monitor, and approve all costs and time projects. The Practice Management dashboard gives you a comprehensive view of your costs, gross margin, and role utilization. You can also track your sales numbers with the Sales Activity Social dashboard.
Optimize Your Resources
Linkage to Dynamics CRM Opportunities or Quotes
- Project quotes and budgets (Fixed Fee and/or Time & Materials)
- Display project related key performance indicators to give the sales team more insight around meeting customer expectations and meeting the revenue goals of sales.
Linkage with Dynamics Time Entries:
- Resources can enter time directly against projects maintained in Dynamics which offers accurate and up to date budget details
- Resource time entries can be entered against specific project tasks which allow for traceability of plan vs. actual effort
Enable intelligent and relevant skills-based assignments with real-time visibility to resources using a unified scheduling engine.
Anticipate business opportunities, optimize solution offerings, and improve business performance through robust analytics, interactive dashboards, role-based templates, and data visualization for 360 visibility to project and portfolio metrics like resource utilization and practice profitability.
Gain visibility on project-based opportunities
Prioritize deals based on a unified sales management dashboard that brings together product and project-based opportunities.
This feature provides one common interface for customers, project managers, and partners to stay up-to-date on project progress and project risks. Empower your staff and team members to collaborate in resource allocation through transparency and insights, giving them ownership of appropriate project needs.
Simplify time and expense management
Submit, approve, process, and reconcile time and expenses anytime, anywhere, for timely customer billing.
As you can see from the features listed, Project Service Automation is much more than just a project management tool. It provides all the capabilities to help ensure that the process and controls of your organization’s Project Management Office (PMO) are accomplished and adhered to.
Dynamics 365 for Project Service Automation is implemented to manage projects from quote to delivery. We know the challenges that project-oriented businesses face around preparing estimates and scheduling resources. We have helped a wide variety of businesses in professional services, non-profit organizations, education, construction, entertainment, financial services, manufacturing, sales & marketing, healthcare, insurance, transport & logistics, industrial, production, retail, technology, real estate, distribution, and agriculture industries manage their resources efficiently.