Are you attending eXtreme 365 EMEA in Barcelona, Spain this year? If not, you should know that this conference is a must attend event for any business or individual in the Dynamics 365 community! eXtreme 365 will provide you direct access to Microsoft leadership and training that will transform your business and maximize your time out of the office. This event is where the Microsoft Dynamics 365 partner community comes together to build relationships, gain insight, and dive deep into Microsoft technologies. It is a great opportunity to learn more from other partners, Microsoft Leadership, ISVs and business experts in the tech community.
This conference is created by partners, Microsoft and other industry experts that are a part of the Dynamics F&O, CE, GP and Power Platform community. The committee values previous attendees’ feedback and carefully selects sessions and speakers to make sure your time and investment is well spent. Don’t feel intimidated to join the partner community to engage, learn and transform.
I figured you might have a few questions that you want answered, so here it goes.
1. Who is attending?
- Other partners looking to expand their current Dynamics 365 and Business Applications practice
- Microsoft ISVs wanting to expand their knowledge about the Power Platform and reveal their solutions to the environment
- Partners looking to build a new practice surrounding Business Applications, Dynamics 365, Azure Services, and the Power platform
- Microsoft leadership = building relationships with partners, proving training and receiving feedback
- Partners looking to build their own Dynamics 365 community to have at their fingertips
2. What are the sessions?
- eXtreme365 is filled with content to help you stay ahead of customers. People from different roles in most companies attend to learn from real-world experiences and learn the depth of the latest Microsoft developments. You will spend four days listening and learning from channel experts to Microsoft leaders with the small group training sessions. This year, the Microsoft Keynote speaker is Muhammad Alam, General Manager responsible for the Operations applications in Dynamics 365. He is responsible for the end-to-end product strategy, development and service operations across multiple Dynamics 365 applications.
Our CEO and Senior Solution Architect, Dustin Domerese, will be speaking at this conference and we think you should attend. His session is called ‘What your college degree can’t teach you about consulting.’ This session will offer strategies to empower you to engage effectively, document thoroughly, and offer sound advice to your customers. It doesn’t matter whether you are a customer-facing consultant or a world-class introverted nerd, you will benefit from the skills learned in this session.
3. What are the other opportunities?
- Executive Exchange
- This event requires additional registration. However, it is a unique experience for a smaller group of executive leaders within the Dynamics 365 community. This is a two-day event where participants work closely with Microsoft leadership to learn and grow from. Keep in mind this is a SMALL group discussion, so the space will be limited. To register check out their website!
- This is a FREE event. That is right – I said free. However, you still must be registered for Community Summit or eXtreme365 Europe in order to participate in this. The hackathon event is competition combine with a good cause. You will spend the day working together with others from both conferences to put your skills to work and learn new ones. Check out the website for more information!
Are you still debating on attending this conference? You want to attend this premier event if you are Microsoft partner! eXtreme365 delivers innovative solutions with Business Applications, Dynamics 365 and the Power Platform. Microsoft is reviving business processes and establishing more opportunities for partners. This is now the time to make the shift to become a partner of tomorrow. To register for the event check out eXtreme365 Barcelona and use the code PRPDCG to register for 10% off!
Samantha is the Partner Marketing Manager at Dynamic Consultants Group. She has a bachelor’s and a master’s degree that are marketing communications related. She has been working in the Marketing field for 7 years now. Sam specializes in creating the content strategy for the marketing department, publishing blogs, planning and organizing all aspects of company events, conferences, and the overall marketing department’s day-to-day tasks. She is passionate about the tech community because of the constant innovation that occurs, especially in the Microsoft Partner Network.