Inbound Content Creator
About Our Team
Dynamic Consultants Group is looking for an Inbound Content Creator and Strategist to be laser-focused on telling stories that matter most to digital and social users– and doing it better than anyone else. You will work with our marketing specialists to create and publish: e-books, white papers, blog posts, as well as write and publish various types of pieces for our company’s web pages, like articles, and social media posts.
Does this sound like you? You’re smart, fast on your feet, team-oriented and full of energy. You’re an expert in digital and social media platforms. You know a big story when you hear it. You’re obsessed with details. You love Technology and Software! Nothing gets past you. You have a zero-tolerance policy for grammatical errors. You could copy edit in your sleep (but you won’t— we promise). You love a fast-paced, challenging environment and crave the chance to learn new things. You’ve got goals, which you strive to meet and exceed (all of them). You thrive in a competitive, fearless culture of creativity and expertise. What you do matters, and you’re out to make a difference. Most of all, you want to win. Every. Single. Day.
The Content Creator is responsibilities include producing marketing copy to advertise our products, writing blog posts about industry-related topics and promoting our helping to content on social media. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with digital publishing and generating traffic and leads for new business, as well as some technical writing and knowledge of best SEO practices. Please share samples of your work (portfolio or links to published articles) along with your application.
Ultimately, you will help us reach our target audience by delivering both useful and appealing online information about our company and products. The person we’re looking for lives and breathes digital news and information, in the technology software industry and is driven by an intense passion for storytelling. If that’s you, your dream team awaits.
Employment Type: Exempt
Position Type: Full-Time
Job Function: Associate
Salary Range: $42,000 – $48,000
Location: Kansas City – Missouri (Headquarters)
- Research industry-related topics
- Prepare well-structured drafts using digital publishing platforms
- Create and distribute marketing copy to advertise our company and products
- Interview industry professionals and incorporate their views in blog posts
- Edit and proofread written pieces before publication
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to optimize content
- Promote content on social networks and monitor engagement (g., comments and shares)
- Identify customers’ needs and recommend new topics
- Create and publish various marketing documents such as ebooks, and white papers.
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Measure web traffic to content (g., conversion and bounce rates)
- Update our websites as needed
- Bachelors in Marketing, English, Journalism or relevant field preferred
- B2B Technology Industry Marketing Experience
- Create compelling, UX-focused content such as eBooks, blogs, news articles, how to guides, and white papers, and technical sales documents.
- Proven work experience as a Content Creator, Copywriter or similar role
- Technical and Marketing writing experience
- Portfolio of published articles
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (g., WordPress)
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- An ability to fact-check long-form content pieces
- Time-management skills
- Familiarity with SEO from a Technical and Non-Technical Level
- Follow group standards. Monitor real-time analytics. Other duties as deemed necessary and assigned.
How To Apply
Applying for this vacancy online via the Dynamic Consultants Group careers page at www.dynamicconsultantsgroup.com/careers or the web portal you are on.
Dynamic Consultants Group is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workplace. All applicants will be considered equally without regard to race, color, ethnicity, veteran status, religion, national origin, marital status, political affiliation, age, sex, sexual orientation, handicapping condition, membership in an organization or any other non-merit factors.
Dynamic Consultants Group provides reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify the Dynamic Consultants Group Human Resources department.
The granting reasonable accommodation will be on a case-by-case basis.
Equal Opportunity Employer: minority/female/disability/veteran