Career Role Associate
Experience 2 Years
About Our Team
Dynamic Consultants Group is a market leader in white-label Microsoft Dynamics consulting, and a leading company in Microsoft Dynamics 365 implementation, support, and data migrations. We develop solutions to improve business quality and operations for people today and for future generations.
Drawing on our in-depth development and product knowledge, we work side-by-side with customers, partners, and Microsoft to make our cutting-edge technologies work for them. Our solutions help differentiate products in markets such as banking, healthcare, manufacturing, automotive, sales, and retail. We have offices in Missouri, California, Texas, and Connecticut as well as the United Kingdom, Serbia, and India. Dynamic Consultants Group has a network of talented developers, architects, and consultants. Quality, innovation, and customer orientation are essential attributes for our client, which is characterized by being a collegial, informal, and result-oriented company culture.
Dynamic Consultants Group has a network of talented developers, architects, and consultants. Quality, innovation, and customer orientation are essential attributes for our client, which is characterized by being a collegial, informal, and result-oriented company culture. Dynamic Consultants Group is looking for a motivated and talented individual to join our marketing team.
- Understand the goal, audience, and message of a campaign and create copy to suit.
- Write advertising copy for use by publication or broadcast media to promote the sale of goods and services. Research, write, edit, and proof for all online, offline, external, and internal needs.
- Build and implement social media programs that ensure appropriate messaging is executed online, to support corporate goals, incorporating Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
- Provide support to other team members on online promotions (such as Hubspot/WordPress, Google, AdWords campaigns, and email marketing).
- Assist with core team development of integrated marketing communications plans that align with industry strategies leveraging the most effective balance of media.
- Execute website and social media updates in the direction of the management.
- Support the Marketing team in the building of media relationships to create the PR and editorial opportunities that will enable a consistent cadence in targeted channels.
- Aid in the development of press releases, scripts, and editorials.
- Act as coordinator, editor, and execute internal newsletters.
- Measure and analyze results/effectiveness of marketing programs/initiatives/campaigns and recommend changes based on performance.
- Assist with the execution of organizing trade event logistics, which will include booth setup/take-down, customer social events, sales collateral, ensure electrical and WIFI capabilities, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2+ years of marketing, communications, and/or product marketing experience. Agency experience desired.
- Preferred Bachelors in Marketing, Communications, Business, or another related field.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work and collaborate as part of a cross-functional team.
- Program/project organization skills are a must. Understanding and experience with traditional and digital media channels.
- Creative, independent thinker, and a self-starter.
- Exceptional organizational skills and agility to manage multiple initiatives and changing priorities/needs.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficient in MS Office programs: PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- Graphic design and copywriting experience preferred.
- Must be able to lift items up to 50lbs.
- Travel up to 10%.
How To Apply
Applying for this vacancy online via the Dynamic Consultants Group careers page at www.dynamicconsultantsgroup.com or the web portal you are on.
Dynamic Consultants Group is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workplace. All applicants will be considered equally without regard to race, color, ethnicity, veteran status, religion, national origin, marital status, political affiliation, age, sex, sexual orientation, handicapping condition, membership in an organization or any other non-merit factors.
Dynamic Consultants Group provides reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify the Dynamic Consultants Group Human Resources department.
The granting reasonable accommodation will be on a case-by-case basis.
Equal Opportunity Employer: minority/female/disability/veteran