Career Role Senior
Experience 5 Years
Dynamic Consultants Group is looking for a motivated and talented individual to join our Delivery Team. As a Project Manager/Scrum Master, you will be leading large and complex projects from initial scoping through software implementation and development. In this role, you will be working directly with the Delivery team, Microsoft consultants, and Partners for both client-facing and internal projects. The ideal candidate for this position exhibits leadership qualities that enable them to manage multi-functional and geographically distributed teams. They are self-motivated leaders who can make sound decisions with minimal supervision. This is a dynamic, fast-paced, agile environment where you will fill multiple roles and work on multiple project teams, products, and client implementations simultaneously.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external clients, development teams, IT professionals, vendors and all other parties critical to the success of sprints, projects and releases
- Guide the Development Team, Product Owner and client organization on Agile/Scrum practices and values
- Organize and facilitate effective Scrum rituals: backlog refinement, sprint planning, daily stand-up, sprint review, and sprint retrospective
- Responsible for the overall day to day facilitation of one or more Scrum teams and in conjunction with other Scrum Masters and/or management.
- Remove impediments or guide the Development Team to remove impediments, through communication and transparency of impediments.
- Facilitate technical discussions across teams & organizations, driving to collaborative decisions that will build user stories and clear blockers.
- Manage action plans for customer impacted issues requiring quick engineering response.
- Oversee and provide regular status reporting on Scope, Risk, Schedule Management and Project budget. Create, present, and approve change requests as needed.
- Develop a deep knowledge of all aspects of the project, define priorities and effectively manage planning, execution, and monitoring to successful conclusion
- Strong professional experience in Agile methodologies
- Ability to apply waterfall methodology as necessary to miscellaneous, business-related projects.
- Experience working in a distributed workforce and supporting clients/partners in other countries/time zones with the ability to deliver on commitments in a timely manner and within quality standards.
- Ability to manage a portfolio of diverse projects, as necessary.
- Strong understanding of incremental delivery and the value of metrics
- Strong project management and delivery process/methodology and project management tool experience (e.g. JIRA, Confluence, MS Project, Visio, Excel, SharePoint).
- Strong technical aptitude and hands on experience working with technical teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present technical and non-technical information to any audience
- Ability to provide excellent customer service to business partners and clients to ensure project success and client satisfaction
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, problem-solving, interpersonal, team, conflict management and time management skills
- Ability to be highly detail-oriented, resourceful and flexible
- Ability to research, analyze and synthesize large amounts of information, and deliver reliable recommendations and/or present outcomes in a clear and concise manner
- Scrum Master Certification and/or PMP with 5+ years of successful management and solution delivery of cross-functional projects and programs
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics or Power Platform projects
- Experience to Cloud Migration and Technology focused projects
- Solid fundamental knowledge of business and MBA principals