Sales Development Rep
About Our Team
Dynamic Consultants Group is looking for a Sales Development Representative to join our growing company. This role will work with our sales representatives to assist in providing information to clients on Dynamics 365, SAP Business One & SaaS, as well as CRM software and ERP software.
The Sales Development Representative position is a challenging role which allows for a greater understanding of the entirety of our company process. While many find the Sales Development Representative role suitable to fulfill their career objectives, others have optimized this opportunity to become Account Executives or into other departments.
The position offers a competitive salary which is designed to mirror the success of our Sales Team; thus, allowing those who may be interested in becoming an AE’s an opportunity to develop their skills before leaping into this realm of our business. All full-time employees in this position are eligible for full benefits.
If you want to be part of an active organization that places a strong emphasis on work ethic, accountability, and integrity, this is an excellent opportunity.
Employment Type: Exempt
Position Type: Full-Time
Job Function: Associate
Salary Range: $40,000 Base w/ 10K+ OTE
Location: Kansas City – Missouri (Headquarters)
- Sales and Lead Generation for Software as a Service Sales (SaaS/PaaS)
- Use of LinkedIn Sales Navigator to Prospect potential partners and customers
- Make prospecting calls to potential clients on a daily basis, examining the needs and concerns of decision-makers at the Manager and Director level.
- Setting appointments for AE’s
- Identify concerns with the current CRM or ERP performance processes and seek opportunities to present Dynamic Consultants Group solutions.
- Follow up on Qualified leads for Dynamic Consultants Group’s products and services.
- Schedule demonstrations of Dynamic Consultants Group’s software solutions.
- Work closely with Marketing to develop content and write articles to drive traffic.
- Meet and exceed specific, attainable goals
- Attend and contribute to meetings and training sessions regularly
- 1+ years of sales, communications, and/or product marketing experience. SaaS experience desired.
- Preferred Bachelors in Sales Operations, Communications, Business or another related field.
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills.
- Robust and articulate communication skills over the phone
- High level of self-motivation & comfortable working in a sales driven environment
- Maintain focus and drive over the phone for consecutive hours through each day
- Ability to work and collaborate as part of a cross-functional team.
- Exceptional organizational skills and the agility to manage multiple initiatives and changing priorities/needs.
How To Apply
Applying for this vacancy online via the Dynamic Consultants Group careers page at www.dynamicconsultantsgroup.com or the web portal you are on.
Dynamic Consultants Group is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workplace. All applicants will be considered equally without regard to race, color, ethnicity, veteran status, religion, national origin, marital status, political affiliation, age, sex, sexual orientation, handicapping condition, membership in an organization or any other non-merit factors.
Dynamic Consultants Group provides reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify the Dynamic Consultants Group Human Resources department.
The granting reasonable accommodation will be on a case-by-case basis.
Equal Opportunity Employer: minority/female/disability/veteran