Social Media/Marketing Specialist
About Our Team
Dynamic Consultants Group is a market leader in white label Microsoft Dynamics consulting, and a leading company in Microsoft Dynamics 365 implementation, support, and data migrations. We develop solutions to improve business quality, and operations of for people today and for future generations. Our uncompromising commitment to quality, innovation, and performance. Drawing on our in-depth development and product knowledge, we work side-by-side with customers, partners and Microsoft to make our cutting-edge technologies work for them. Our solutions help differentiate products in markets such as banking, healthcare, manufacturing, automotive, sales, and retail. We have offices in the Missouri and California.
Dynamic Consultants Group has a network of talented developers, architects, and consultants. Quality, innovation, and customer orientation are essential attributes for our client, which is characterized by being a collegial, informal and result-oriented company culture.
Employment Type: Exempt
Position Type: Full-Time
Job Function: Associate
Salary Range: $42,000 – $56,000
Location: Kansas City – Missouri (Headquarters)
- Understand the goal, audience, and message of a campaign and create copy to suit.
- Write advertising copy for use by publication or broadcast media to promote the sale of goods and services. Research, write, edit and proof for all online, offline, external and internal needs.
- Build and implement social media programs that ensure appropriate messaging is executed online, to support corporate goals, incorporating Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Slideshare, Google+, etc.
- Monitor the company’s social media performance usage reports and tracking search engine results.
- Use creative thinking and initiative to analyze site performance metrics and make recommendations on content, site design or features to improve the effectiveness of web content and/or applications.
- Provide support to other team members on online promotions (such as Hubspot/Wordpress, Google, AdWords campaigns and email marketing).
- Assist with core team development of an integrated marketing communications plans that align with industry strategies leveraging the most effective balance of media.
- Execute website and social media updates at the direction of the management.
- Identify website functionality needs for commercial content delivery and effectiveness.
- Act as liaison for supporting organizational functions for Website maintenance.
- Support the Marketing team in the building of media relationships to create the PR and editorial opportunities that will enable a consistent cadence in targeted channels.
- Aid in the development of press releases, scripts and editorials.
- Act as coordinator, editor, and execute internal newsletters.
- Measure and analyze results/effectiveness of marketing programs/initiatives/campaigns and recommend changes based on performance.
- Assist with the execution of organizing trade event logistics, which will include booth setup/take-down, customer social events, sales collateral, ensure electrical and WIFI capabilities, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2+ years of marketing, communications, and/or product marketing experience. Agency experience desired.
- Preferred Bachelors in Marketing, Communications, Business or another related field.
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to work and collaborate as part of a cross-functional team.
- Program/project organization skills are a must.Understanding and experience with traditional and digital media channels.
- Creative, independent thinker and self-starter.
- Exceptional organizational skills and the agility to manage multiple initiatives and changing priorities/needs.
- Proficient in Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn AdsProficient in MS Office programs: PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- Graphic design and copywriting experience preferred.
- Must be able to lift items up to 50lbs.
- Travel up to 10%.
How To Apply
Applying for this vacancy online via the Dynamic Consultants Group careers page at www.dynamicconsultantsgroup.com or the web portal you are on.
Dynamic Consultants Group is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workplace. All applicants will be considered equally without regard to race, color, ethnicity, veteran status, religion, national origin, marital status, political affiliation, age, sex, sexual orientation, handicapping condition, membership in an organization or any other non-merit factors.
Dynamic Consultants Group provides reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify the Dynamic Consultants Group Human Resources department.
The granting reasonable accommodation will be on a case-by-case basis.
Equal Opportunity Employer: minority/female/disability/veteran