By now I am sure you have probably heard about Microsoft’s latest addition – Copilot. This AI-powered productivity tool is set to revolutionize the way businesses work, and it’s generating quite the buzz in the tech world. With its natural language processing and deep learning algorithms, Copilot can analyze user data and provide personalized recommendations, making it a game-changer for companies looking to enhance their productivity and efficiency. But what sets Copilot apart from other AI tools is that it’s built on a platform that’s already known for its robust security and governance features – Microsoft 365.
In this blog, we’ll dive into the benefits Copilot can bring to enterprise companies, explore how it leverages the power of Microsoft 365, and how you can prepare your organization for this big change.
Leverage the Security and Compliance of Microsoft 365
In the current technology era, security and governance are hot topics for all AI products – especially when referring to privacy. One of the significant benefits of using Copilot is that it is built on Microsoft 365, which is an already secure and feature-rich platform. In addition to keeping your data inside your Microsoft 365 environment, Copilot inherits all your company’s valuable security, compliance, and privacy policies such as two-factor authentication, compliance boundaries, privacy protections, and more.
To take it a step further, Copilot is designed to safeguard tenants, groups, and individual data, ensuring data privacy. Copilot’s language models are not trained on customer data or prompts, and the permissions model prevents data leakage across user groups. This means Copilot only displays data that a user can access, creating an AI you can trust.
Securely Use Copilot to Increase Productivity
With Copilot, businesses can safely get more done with less effort, freeing up time to focus on what really matters – growing your business. Here are a few ways you can do that:
- Document creation: Generate various types of documents, such as reports, proposals, and contracts with Copilot. By leveraging the data and context within your organization, you can create unique and personalized content that meets the needs of your specific project in seconds. This saves time and ensures all documents are created in a standardized and compliant way.
- PowerPoint Presentations: By analyzing the data within your organization, Copilot can create customized slides and incorporate relevant data and insights to help convey your message more effectively. This helps you create remarkable presentations that are engaging and compliant with your organization’s security standards.
- Data analysis: With Copilot, you can quickly and efficiently receive insights and recommendations that help you make informed decisions. This ensures all decisions are made on accurate and up to date information, reducing the risk of compliance violations.
- Knowledge management: By leveraging Copilot’s capabilities, businesses can improve their knowledge management processes and ensure that critical information is easily accessible while maintaining privacy policies.
- Customer support: You can quickly and efficiently get answers, provide step-by-step guidance, and even generate personalized responses based on the data within your organization. This can help provide efficient and effective support to customers, leading to improved satisfaction and reduced risks.
It’s important to know that Copilot also integrates with other Microsoft 365 applications, including SharePoint and OneDrive, to provide a seamless experience across all your productivity tools. It can constantly generate from your data, so the more information you give it, the better it becomes.
Interested in learning more about Copilot? Talk to a DCG expert.
Prepare Your Organization for These Changes
So, is your organization ready for the launch of Copilot? Here are a few steps you can take to prepare your organization for its arrival:
- Make sure you have an established Microsoft 365 tenant so you can start using Copilot as soon as it becomes available. Don’t have Microsoft products? DCG can work with you to begin planning a migration.
- Take some time to review your organization’s data governance and security policies and ensure that you are fully compliant with any relevant regulations.
- Consider doing a data governance assessment to identify any gaps or areas for improvement in your environment.
DCG offers consultative services that can help prepare your organization so you can stay ahead of the curve. If you are interested in an assessment or want to investigate implementing more advanced security measures, our team of experts can help you navigate the process and ensure that your organization is prepared to use Copilot to its fullest potential.
Get in touch with us today to learn more about how we can help your organization take advantage of this revolutionary tool.