Microsoft Power BI is a suite of business analytics tools that let you analyze data and share insights. By using Power BI tools, you can explore data and quickly create rich reports and dashboards. You and your colleagues can then use the reports interactively on many devices. Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, Enterprise edition, uses Power BI for data exploration.
Data is the lifeblood of any modern organization. Did you know that it is the ability to unite data from across departments and systems and its transformation into meaningful visuals that truly brings it to life? How do you take advantage of your data? Transform, analyze and visualize your important data and share your insights to drive informed decision making and agility across your business.
“Power BI transforms your company’s data into rich visuals for you to collect and organize so you can focus on what matters to you.”
Whether it be turnover or stock data, having reliable and up-to-date information is essential for monitoring and analyzing your business.
But how do you combine all the different sources of data within your company in order to make informed decisions and positively contribute to the bottom line?
Data is all about finding answers to your questions. However, extracting valuable insights from big data may seem like a daunting task. Asking questions of your data don’t need be difficult. Imagine how easy it would be to get an answer from your data by simply asking a question using natural language. Power BI enables you to do just that with Q&A; simply type a query about your data in your natural language and receive answers in the form of interactive charts and graphs.
- Power BI Integrates seamlessly with existing applications: Easily integrate with your existing business environment allowing you to adopt analytics and reporting capabilities. Microsoft Azure consultants can also help you in leveraging this intuitive tool to embed interactive visuals in your applications easily.
- Personalized dashboards: The crowning feature of Power BI is the information dashboards, which can be customized to meet the exact need of any enterprise. You can easily embed the dashboards and BI reports in the applications to provide a unified user experience.
- Publish reports securely: The tool helps you to set up automatic data refresh and publish reports allowing all the users to avail the latest information.
- No memory and speed constraints: Shifting an existing system to a powerful cloud environment with Power BI embedded eliminates memory and speed constraints ensuring data is quickly retrievable and analyzed.
- No specialized technical support required: Power BI provides agile inquiry and analysis without the need for specialized technical support. It supports a powerful natural language interface and the use of intuitive graphical designer tools.
- Extracting business intelligence rapidly and accurately: It helps in transforming your enterprise data into rich visuals, thus extracting business intelligence for enhanced decision making.
- Balanced simplicity and performance: The in-memory analysis technology and DAX scripting language are both exquisite examples of a balance between simplicity and performance.
When you’re working as part of a team it can be difficult to keep everyone on the same page. Critical data held in multiple sources across different tools prohibits effective collaboration and stops you from achieving your business goals. Foster communication and collaboration within your team with Power BI — create groups and share dashboards and reports with your team to ensure that everyone gains access to the right data and a view of the business metrics that matter the most.
Power BI provides your employees with the tools to quickly, easily and efficiently analyze data. An analysis that they can act on immediately. They can create graphical insight into results and see right away whether, where or when, action should be taken.