Azure Cognitive Services
Infuse your apps, websites, and bots with intelligent algorithms
Azure Cognitive services
USE AI TO SOLVE BUSINESS PROBLEMS
Cognitive Services APIs harness the power of machine learning and are able to conduct advanced intelligence to your business. Cognitive Services allows you to infuse your apps, websites and bots with intelligent algorithms to see, hear, speak, understand, and interpret your user needs. This is generated through natural methods of communication, all without having any data science expertise!
What are Azure Cognitive Services?
Azure Cognitive Services are APIs, SDKs, and services available to help developers build intelligent applications without having direct AI or data science skills or knowledge. Azure Cognitive Services enable developers to easily add cognitive features into their applications. The goal of Azure Cognitive Services is to help developers create applications that can see, hear, speak, understand, and even begin to reason. The catalog of services within Azure Cognitive Services can be categorized into five main pillars – Vision, Speech, Language, Web Search, and Decision.
Why Azure Cognitive Services?
Azure Cognitive Services is a great service offering for anyone who wants to enhance and expand their applications, bringing the benefits of AI and Machine Learning to your organization. If you’d like to learn more about this service, or any Azure service, contact us today—we’d love to help.
- Neural Text to Speech: The Neural Text to Speech capability makes the voices of your apps nearly indistinguishable from recordings of people.
- Conversation Transcription: Support meeting scenarios so participants can equally engage in the discussion.
- Computer Vision: This feature returns information about visual content found in an image by tagging, descriptions, and domain-specific models.
- Language Understanding (LUIS): LUIS provides simple tools that enable you to build your own language models.
- Speaker Recognition: Identify who is speaking against a group of speakers.
Schedule a demo with us today!
Azure Cognitive Services FAQs
Microsoft is top-tier in data & system security. Read more on their compliance offerings and privacy details page.
Strict standards govern Microsoft regarding the privacy and protection of customer data. We take strong measures to protect your data from unauthorized persons or improper access.
For GDPR purposes, Microsoft is a data processor for the following Cognitive Services, which align to privacy commitments for other Azure services:
Dynamic Consultants Group’s highly-qualified consultants offer implementation, migration, customization, consulting, and training! We will be with you from beginning to end during this process.