Which ERP Platform Do I Need?
There are many ERP platforms in the market today. As a growing business, we want to ensure the correct solution will grow with your needs.
Choose the right ERP
Your growing business requires a growing solution
Whether you are a start-up or a business leader looking to experience the power of ERP, Dynamic Consultants Group is the team you can count on. With our services tailored to your unique business needs, you will have everything you need to help your business excel. We will help guide you to make the best decisions based on your needs and operational requirements. We provide implementation services that take your systems and processes to a new level.
Selecting the right solution
Before you make any decisions, consider different ERP solutions. The first step is performing a complete business analysis on your company. What are your strengths and weaknesses? What are your goals and desired outcomes in an ERP? Can this ERP work with your existing systems? What is your budget? All these questions are great to ask when first starting out.
By working with Dynamic Consultants Group, we can gage where your business is and get it to where it needs to be. If you are undecided on the ERP that your business needs, contact us today!
Why Choose Dynamics 365?
Accelerate business growth with Dynamics 365, the next generation of CRM and ERP applications.
SAP Business One
SAP Business One is a solution built for small to mid-sized businesses. Many mid-sized companies may need more advanced analytics or need to expand ERP to upgrade project & production management. SAP may cause slight issues in the future growth of your business since it is limited to small and mid-sized companies
However, many companies have gained benefits such as access to real-time data, streamlined processes, profitable business growth, and more.
Microsoft Dynamics 365
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is the #1 ERP solution on the market today. Being powered by Azure allows your organization’s ERP and CRM to deploy together. Available for small to large-sized businesses, this end-to-end solution breaks down silos, fuels business growth, and streamlines operations.
This integrated solution provides benefits such as; Strong security, easy accessibility, law compliance, real-time analytics, scalability, automation, and lowered costs.
NetSuite is an ERP solution that combines with your business services. From advanced financials to supply chain management, NetSuite ERP gives companies tools to connect data and gain actionable business insights.
However, a downside to NetSuite is the price and compatibility of deployment. This ‘One size fits all” solution may not be for everyone as it requires extensive customization.
What differentiates Dynamics 365?
Unify your data. Get predictive insights. Achieve amazing results.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 provides you with flexibility, scalability, workflow automation, and more that can not be found in traditional ERP systems.
Dynamics 365 gives you a familiar interface with pre-configured templates, built-in setup wizards, and deep integration with Office 365. This reduces training time, enables quicker adoption, and allows you to gain benefits immediately.
Microsoft offers you a complete business stack – infrastructure, platform, and applications- With Office 365, Azure, Dynamics 365, and ERP heritage trusted by over 200,000 customers.
Save costs with automatic cloud upgrades
Cloud-Based solutions, such as Microsoft Dynamics 365, have the advantage of upgrades being pushed automatically versus the painstaking process of having to schedule one. This reduces the time and costs spent, making your overall business more efficient.
Benefit from more automation
While many solutions talk about automation, few can claim to be a touchless automated experience such as Microsoft. One example of this would be correlating purchase orders, goods, receipts, and contracts to invoices, making it a completely automated process.
Enhance user experience to work efficiently
Quality user experience is one of the most important things to any company. We help you customize everything to fit both your team and your individual user needs. Bring growth to your business by aligning Dynamics 365 with your ERP requirements.
Ready to take your business to the next level?
Partner With Dynamic Consultants Group
Our experienced Dynamics 365 consultants can help you identify opportunities for ERP efficiency improvements and cost reduction. When investing in a robust and efficient solution for your company, you want to ensure that it is the best it can be!
Dynamic Consultants Group has been helping businesses get the most out of their ERP and CRM systems for more than ten years. Leverage our ERP consulting expertise and learn more about the services we provide by contacting us today.
ERP Implementations FAQs
- A recent study from Microsoft found that more than 90 percent of consumers said they would consider taking their business elsewhere, rather than work with a company that uses outdated technology.
- Outdated software could result in a loss of sales, customer dissatisfaction, or compliance risk. A failure to update our management systems could be a costly decision.
- Businesses of all sizes, including an increasing number of SMBs, are making the move to the cloud to modernize their technology platform gain overall system efficiency and enable teams to stay connected to the data they need to meet customer demands from virtually anywhere. With technology constantly changing, we do not want to be left behind in the competition!
- With Microsoft Dynamics and the Microsoft Cloud, our team can work anywhere, at any time, across all devices. It’s quick to deploy, easy to use, and has the power to support our growth ambitions. Start with what we need and be able to easily adapt and customize as our needs change.
- We see Microsoft everywhere from large organizations to companies just starting out. Microsoft delivers a connected and secure technology platform that brings together business applications with tools for productivity, communication, and collaboration.