TIBCO Cloud™ Integration - Connect
Connect Your Apps and Data with Maximum Speed and Flexibility.
Third Party APP SERVICES
Your Microsoft Dynamics 365 data could aid your sales, marketing, and service teams. Scribe not only accelerates data integration projects, it accelerates integration success. Scribe’s platforms speed up integration development, deployment and adaptation, but they also can handle the unique complexities of every organization’s deployments and integration needs!
Third Party Services
Agile Data Integration for Dynamics 365
Thousands of enterprises rely on Scribe to integrate their Microsoft Dynamics applications, making Scribe the trusted leader in Microsoft Dynamics integration. For organizations using the suite of Dynamics 365 applications, Scribe provides a fast, flexible, and future-proof integration platform that can increase your sales/marketing efficiency, streamline your operations, and reduce costs – whether you are using one Dynamics 365 application or the entire suite.
Scribe's Connectors for Dynamics 365
- Dynamics 365 for Sales – includes tools to understand customer needs, engage with prospects, improve sales productivity, and improve sales reporting.
- Dynamics 365 for Customer Service – provide personalized service and engage with customers on any device.
- Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations – includes systems for financial management, human resources, supply chain management, and analytics/intelligence.
- Dynamics 365 for Field Services – includes tools for scheduling, automated service delivery, inventory management, contract management, and customer communications.
- Dynamics 365 for Project Service Automation – the Dynamics 365 application for running project-based businesses.
Get the most out of your Dynamics 365 Investment
Leverage Scribe’s broad library of connectors allows you to get the most out of your Dynamics 365 investment. Whether it’s data enrichment with InsideView, ERP integration with SAP, or marketing automation integration with Marketo, you can pick and choose from the best of breed applications in Scribe’s connectivity library to create integrations that support your business. And with our connectivity tools, including our software development kit and API, you can quickly connect any application to Dynamics 365.
The connectors allow you to…
- Integrate any module of Dynamics 365 with the rest of your enterprise
- Leverage Data Services to cleanse and enrich you data on a automated process
- Enable non-developers to write integrations
Boost your productivity
- Hit the ground running with ready-to-go connectors, a simple interface, and a powerful platform that never boxes you in.
- Enable your employees to work faster with simple, easy-to-use development collaboration and management tools.
- Minimize costs and keep things running smoothly over the entire project life cycle, with integrations that adapt.
Simplify the Migration to Microsoft Dynamics 365
Scribe’s integration platform can reduce the risks of migrating to a Dynamics 365 application by simplifying and automating the migration process. Whether you're migrating from an on-premises solution, such as Dynamics CRM, or a cloud-based solution, your migration to Dynamics 365 will go more smoothly and more quickly with Scribe.
Continue to Use Dynamics CRM and ERP Applications
Scribe offers the industry’s richest support for Microsoft Dynamics applications, including CRM, CRM Online, AX, NAV, and GP. Scribe makes it seamless to use these applications alongside Dynamics 365 applications and, if you desire, migrate these to Dynamics 365 alternatives when the time is right.
Integrate Microsoft Dynamics 365 Applications with Your IT Stack
Scribe gives you a single platform to unify all of your applications. With pre-built connectors to the world’s most popular business systems, including CRM, ERP, marketing automation, data storage, and business intelligence systems, Scribe’s data integration platform makes it easy to bring together data from anywhere.
Streamline Development and Lifecycle Management
With Scribe’s intuitive graphical development environment and lifecycle management tools, you can integrate Dynamics 365 and all your other applications using a single set of tools. You have never been able you create, run, maintain, and adapt integrations so easily.
Ready to take the next step?
An integration platform as a service, or iPaaS, is a modern, cloud-based platform that lowers the time, cost, and technical skill required to integrate applications and data. It acts as a single hub from which you can access all of your data and use a single tool to transform data, build real-time data flows, and orchestrate data-based workflows. Designed for the cloud, an iPaaS enables you to deal with the rapid pace of change associated with cloud-based applications and offers the flexibility to integrate all your applications, regardless of whether they are deployed on your premises or in a cloud.
You can contact us today to get started. If you’re still deciding which solution is right for your business feel free to give us a call or send us an email. We will work with you to find what the best solution is for your unique business needs.
Let's Talk About Your Project
No project is too small or too complex!
Dynamic Consultants Group wants to see businesses transform using technology and innovation so they can become market disruptors! We’re here to discuss any project, partnership, problem – no matter if you’re beginning your search or you’ve selected the platform and need to find a partner to implement or support it. We’ve got the teams and the knowledge to help you achieve more.